Chembur is a railway station on the Harbour Line of the Mumbai Suburban Railway network. It lies near Chembur Market.A visit to Chembur Railway Station can also be combined with other tourist attractions across the city. With its delectable cuisines, and opportunities to explore.
Nov 30, 2015 – Even though Chembur has one of the busiest stations in the city, authorities have failed to build commuter-friendly infrastructure.
Chembur station map
Chembur Mumbai Pin Code: 400071
Chembur is a monorail station and the northern terminus of Line 1 of the Mumbai Monorail serving the Chembur suburb of Mumbai.
CHEMBUR TO WADALA DEPOT MONORAIL FARE
|Station Name||Chembur||VNP & RC Marg Jn.||Fertilizer Township||Bharat Petroleum||Mysore Colony||Bhakti Park||Wadala Depot|
|VNP & RC Marg Jn.||5.00||—||5.00||7.00||9.00||9.00||11.00|
Please note that:
- Monorail operate from 07.00 am to 10.00 pm. (w.e.f. 15/08/2014)
- Services run every 15 minutes on the line
- Children below 90cm height do not need tickets
- No monthly or tourist passes are available, and no return tickets are sold
- Smart Card Deposit is Rs.50/- (Recharge Value Minimum Rs.50/- and Maximum Rs.1000/-)
- Ticketing Counter will be open at 5.50 am at all the stations